Under the direction of Ms. Montoya Livingston technique, teamwork, commitment, positivity and inclusion makes this team one of a kind!
IMDC is the perfect team for dancers ages 7-13yrs in preparation for middle/high school dance and drill teams.
Dancers have the opportunity to train in all styles of dance from ballet, jazz, lyrical, contemporary and hip hop. While working on specific dance and drill team styles as pom and kick.
IMDC Team Commitments
Our dance season will run from November-May and will have Saturday rehearsals scheduled for every weekend throughout the year. IMDC participates in local craft fairs and performances as well as competing in February, March, and April. Attendance is taken very serious as we want our dancers putting their best foot forward during every performance. Too many missed classes and rehearsals will lead to demerits and could lead to probation and being pulled from performances
IMDC Team Info
· Dancers ages 7-13yrs
· These dancers take between 5-8 hours of classes per week.
· Competes 2 dances (Large Group and Small Group) mandatory and may audition for more.
· Will attend 3 Regional Competitions locally.
· Tuition is $2940 Annually- will be paid monthly June-May @ $245 per month.
· Team deposit of $150 due on June 25, 2020
· Team Dues $95 per month paid August-March
· May audition for extra dances with each additional dance add $45 per month
· Includes competition entry fees, costumes, choreography, and other studio fees.
· Team Pack for new members $180 order due by 8/1/20
. Team Jacket
. Team Bag
. Team leggings or Joggers
· Will require showcase costume for each non- rehearsal class at $75 each due by
February 15, 2021.
· Any team apparel will be ordered and is not included in budget.
Cancelation Penalty for all Teams
Placements on our competitive teams is a commitment for the dancer, teachers, and parents. We are committed to providing the best possible experience for your dancers. Any changes to the team after we start causes a lot of issues with restaging dances, finding replacement dancers, and additional costs to the studio. Because of this we ask that before you accept your invitation to take part on one of our teams that you are 100% up to the task. Dropping off the team for any reason including school conflicts, injuries, or moving will incur a $300 penalty to your account on the day of notice of withdrawal along with any fees that are still due which have already been paid for on our behalf. Please make sure your dancer is committed to our teams for the duration of the year. IMD Elite Start Date is July 1st and IMDC is June 1st. Any drops after these dates incur the penalty. Once the year begins your commitment will end at the end of the year May 31st for IMDC and June 30th for IMD Elite.
*In the case of building closure due to pandemic all rehearsals and classes will continue online. Competitions/conventions will be held virtually. We will continue to keep your dancers moving and offer a sense of routine and normalcy.